Enjoy an amazing one day journey visiting the old town of Saint Andrews, its University and the old golf course. Discover the Scottish whisky, explore the fishing villages of the kingdom of Fife and take part of the Outlander saga visiting two locations.
- Falkland palace is closed during the low season and some other attractions like St Andrews Castle and Cathedral will have restricted access due to the Covid-19.
- In some days the tour can be done with the stops in a reverse order to have the best tour possible.
A 190 High Street (Royal Mile, Edimburgo)
A beautiful town famous in the later days as an Outlander location. This was the fictitious Inverness after the war in the tv series and the Outlander fans will recognise immediately. We visit first in the morning for you to enjoy the first walk of the day with the town peacefully and quietly. After the walk or a visit to the palace ( if it is open) you can have a coffee to take away in some of the places that are available.
C Lindores distillery
After Falkland, just a short way to our distillery where you can enjoy a couple of whiskies and, together with the flavour of the whisky you can enjoy as well the history of the distillery and how it is distilled from medieval times to nowadays. The guide will take you all around the stills, the mash and the barrels of whiskies in a visit full of details and interesting information.
D Saint Andrews
Saint Andrews will be the place where we will have the longest stop ( around two hours) to have lunch and to walk the street of the old town, amaze yourself with the magnificent university buildings from Saint Andrews University, and visit the Castle, take some pictures on the beach like you were in “Chariots of Fire” movie and many things more. The Old Course is one of the oldest places for golf and where the rules were set out and another place that you cannot miss in Saint Andrews to take a picture or to have a walk beside it. As you can see there are many things to do in this town.
E Anstruter - the best Fish and Chips!
Anstruter is our next stop in our tour where we walk the cobbled street and enjoy a working port and visit many shops, bars, and coffees along the seafront of this beautiful town with marvelous views of the Firth of Forth and its many islands.
Dysart port is another Outlander location that will make the day for Outlander fans. We will have in front of our eyes the port where Claire and Jaime arrive in France. Well, it is not France is Scotland and we are the only tour company that visits this cute spot. Time for a picture and to enjoy Saint Serf tower, a magnificent ruin from the 1500s.
G The Forth bridges viewpoint
On our way back to Edinburgh we have time for one last stop before the end of the tour. The Forth bridges viewpoint where you can take the best view of the 3 impressive bridges that connect Edinburgh and South of Scotland with Inverness, Aberdeen and the Highlands.
H Arrival to Edinburgh
- Transportation in vehicles of 16, 30 or 50 seats
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Departure Point
- 190 High Street (Royal Mile)
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Free cancellation (up to 24 hours before tour departure)
- Departure time
- Return Details
- What's Included
- Professional driver and guide service for LochNessBus.com.
- Life guide in English.
- Transportation in vehicles of 16, 30 or 50 seats.
- New high-end bus.
- LochNessBus.com Discount card which can be used in a wide range of restaurants, cafes and attractions located in Edinburgh.
- What's No Included
- Tickets and admissions (optional subject to availability).
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Food and drinks.