Our Walking Tour of Edinburgh will offer you a first look of the city. Our guide will take you in a journey full of history, literature, gastronomy and nightlife. You will learn the fascinating history and culture of our beloved “Athens of the North”. The tour is full of suggestions to make the most of your stay in the capital of Scotland.
In addition, it has a new route in which we will include some stops away from the traditional routes without forgetting the corners that you can not miss during your visit to Edinburgh. This tour will take us through Old Town and its intricate alleyways to see some of its most emblematic buildings and characters, in which we will also approach the viewpoints on the New Town, the picturesque Victoria Street, Grassmarket, and the chilling cemetery of Greyfriars, to finish touring the most representative buildings of the University of Edinburgh, one of the oldest and most prestigious in the world.
A fun and entertaining visit in which, in addition to historical data, you will get a whole series of tips both to enjoy the city and to organise your plans on the following days.
Cover all the major must-see sights in Edinburgh and learn all about the ancient city on this 3-hour guided walking tour. Listen as your guide shares fascinating historical facts, myths and legends about the Scottish capital.
- Wander along the Royal Mile, the atmospheric main thoroughfare of the well-preserved Edinburgh Old Town.
- See the historic fortress of Edinburgh Castle, trek to the Mound and visit the graveyard of Greyfriars Kirkyard.
- Listen to your guide talking about historical facts about Edinburgh.
- 3 hours
- Walking tour
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Departure Point
- 190 High Street (Royal Mile)
- You do not need to print your booking confirmation
- Free cancellation (up to 24 hours before tour departure)
- Departure time
- 10:00 *Please be 5 minutes in advance
- Return Details
- What's Included
- Professional guide service in English of lochnessbus.com
- 3 hours tour
- LochNessBus.com Discount card which can be used in a wide range of restaurants, cafes and attractions located in Edinburgh.
- What's No Included
- Food & Drink
- Hotel Pick up & Drop-off
Simply cool! The beginning of a dream ...
Everything went very well, but what I would highlight is that they are not massive groups like others companies that you see visiting the city. This helps to understand everything much better. Thank you very much!
My family and I thought that it would be a bit of a pain for so many hours, and with the children ... but the truth is that it was very enjoyable and interesting. The guide was sensational!
Thanks Saveer for being so kind and having been so patient! We did the three hour guided tour of Edinburgh, and even my son and nephews liked it !! Next time we will ask you to be our guide! I totally recommend booking this tour !! It is very enjoyable to do with children.
My friends and I spent a few days in the city and the truth is that this tour helped us to see the best parts of the city and to have a synthesis of everything in a short time.